of Last Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Last Chaos

CARNAGE Expect Nothing Less

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problems with guild

Go down 
+2
DominionAngel
Killer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer

Killer

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Problems with guild Empty
PostSubject: Problems with guild   Problems with guild I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:58 pm

Ok i am posting this to get this off my chest about some things that have been going on. It seems like here lately that some people have been getting things to personal in this game and have been treating others very badly. I don't know what's going on with folks but this is a "GAME" we have had folks leaving over BS that should never had started in the first place. I have been just sitting back watching this guild go to hell in a hand basket. Don't get me wrong there a lot of awesome peeps in this guild and i love em to death but it's just getting crazy with the trash talk i been reading in guild chat about other peeps in the guild. I have been in this guild for a long time and it really bothers me sometimes to watch this. The BS talk is the main reason you dont see me on ts anymore i don't have to listen to it. I am goin to take a break for awhile and take care of some things that are more important to me. If you choose to, kick me from guild if ya want i don't care anymore. To all those totally awesome peeps that are there keep it up and remember that loyalty and honor are the highest goals that a guild should have and i think some folks have forgotten that. May God watch over you and bless you all take care. l8rs Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DominionAngel

DominionAngel

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Problems with guild   Problems with guild I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:34 am

u are right this is just a game an people shouldnt get to personal in the game and our gild is supposed to be like a family and u dont go talkin about ur family to every one else so why would u talk about ur guild
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skybaby123
motoko

motoko

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Problems with guild   Problems with guild I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:54 am

i agree 100%. take it easy killer, hope to see you back in game when you're ready. Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scarywings
LeaderSAMA

LeaderSAMA

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Problems with guild   Problems with guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:50 am

true i agree with what you say payn, thats why i put my noob in this guild... to have a break from my other guilds drama. But you know what, every guild has they're drama and no matter how much you try to keep people from trash talking each other its gonna happen whether you like it or not. Its the problems that happen when guildies get tight, they share things they vent and as that happens people either get pissed or laugh. Its the qualities that make a guild so unique. If you can have the drama and not break apart, and just learn to chill afterwards its okay, cause it means guild cares too much for each other even if they have moments of hate.

I really hope you enjoy your vacation and come back happy though, its sad to see someone loose the joy they felt in something they cherished so much.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/moldythorns
Killer

Killer

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Enjoying my Vacation   Problems with guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:41 am

YoYo Yo OK yep im here again. I'll try to be back soon i am just really enjoying QT with the wife. I pop in every now and then on a noob to just chat at the arena. I'll be back soon but just not goin to be spending as much time as i used to. I miss all yall and I know every guild is gonna have probs and always will. As far as I'm concerned CARNAGE ROCKS THE HOUSE!!! Well love and miss yall cya soon cyclops
Back to top Go down
LeaderSAMA

LeaderSAMA

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Problems with guild   Problems with guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:01 am

lmao good to know Very Happy happy vacation, rest well mwahha
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/moldythorns
Aruc

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Problems with guild   Problems with guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:14 am

Hey sometimes a break really refreshes things, it's never a bad thing. Hope you enjoy your quality time, I could really use some myself!
And catch you again soon.
Back to top Go down
BUSHMASTER
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Problems with guild   Problems with guild I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:25 am

umm did i miss something? I know im kinda dence but not sure what this about. killer can you contact me plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with guild   Problems with guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with guild
Page 1 of 1