of Last Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Last Chaos

CARNAGE Expect Nothing Less

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-looks around the room Frantically- Where did i put the Skills Cheat Sheet at again???!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hippy Flea

Hippy Flea

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-25

-looks around the room Frantically- Where did i put the Skills Cheat Sheet at again???!!! Empty
PostSubject: -looks around the room Frantically- Where did i put the Skills Cheat Sheet at again???!!!   -looks around the room Frantically- Where did i put the Skills Cheat Sheet at again???!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:11 am

scratch I seem to have a "issue"... Now back in the day...there was a list of all classes and the amount of skills they had in LC Forums...but i cant seem to find it. If anyone has the link saved or something that could direct me to it...Please...feel free to implant it into my head....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/psychopathicgoblin420
Petrifier

Petrifier

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-07

-looks around the room Frantically- Where did i put the Skills Cheat Sheet at again???!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: -looks around the room Frantically- Where did i put the Skills Cheat Sheet at again???!!!   -looks around the room Frantically- Where did i put the Skills Cheat Sheet at again???!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:23 am

Well, I can give you the link to a Last Chaos WetPaint page that show you that Wink

http://lastchaosinfo.wetpaint.com/page/Class+skills

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

-looks around the room Frantically- Where did i put the Skills Cheat Sheet at again???!!!
Page 1 of 1