of Last Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Last Chaos

CARNAGE Expect Nothing Less

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aruc

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?) Empty
PostSubject: Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?)   Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:33 pm

HEEElllOOO,

I'm thinking, how are we going with DCS?

It looks like we get plenty of interest but there has been problems with the signup?

I am more curious and interested really, someone said something about us being signed up as defence this week, but it didnt work out so well?

whats the general feelings about DCS out there?

• Are we in it to win it?

• Are we in it just cuz its the place to be if your anybody who is anybody on a sunday morning?

• Are we out to back up some other group of son-of-a-guns?

Just looking to get an idea, cuz its one of those outings that breaks up the grind and gives people something to blab on about later.

Meet people, Play games, Make friends, Kick ass. That kind of thing.

Thx!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aruc

PostSubject: Re: Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?)   Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:37 pm

BTW i have to do something to up my post count...might as well try and make it count
Or maybe i'm making that into a bit of a joke already here
jocolor
Back to top Go down
Animal
Admin
Animal

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?)   Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:02 am

lol i guess it something to do to break the monotony of the grind but yes as for last week we we tryin to keep it in the owners hands sunny
Back to top Go down
https://carnagerequiem.darkbb.com
BUSHMASTER
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?)   Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:51 am

You bring up a good topic to discuss, DCS does break up the monotony of the every day grinding but, there are some other political issues.here are a list of things to consider.

can we take DCS----- not with the current lvls we have in the guild and with the different guilds that band together for example coalition.
Do we want it-----seems to me its a big responsibility to keep the tomb set to low.
Who do we help to take the castle-----The guild or group of guilds that do the best job at keeping it set to low during our playing time.
Who keeps it set on low the best----- there isn't many guilds who have held it Evolution only sets the map to low when they want their members to lvl. Coalition has done the best at keeping it set during our playing time.
How does it help carnage----- it helps our guild to work as a team as a whole not just as small parties.
Levels needed to defend the castle----- The lvl of characters isn't an issue The mass of characters is. The show of force helps to defend the castle
Do i have to play DCS?----- NO you don't have to but them more that participate help in the show of force for carnage
Back to top Go down
Aruc

PostSubject: Re: Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?)   Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:31 am

Thanks Bush that was quite helpful actually.

Yea I agree coalition do see to be more conscientious about the tomb, and keeping it right down at easy for a lot more of the time for everyone in general.

I've had Intel (Iconic GM, he basically also runs Coalition) ask before about carnage members being interested in participating in coalition, from what I've seen he actually is willing to share some of the profits from the tomb (assuming there is any still, I haven't heard what they do with the revenue recently, apparently its 18m to totally reset both tomb bars). That might not be the case any more though as Coalition seems to be getting a lot of support from people like HOSTILE and other guilds that they didn't have in the past, and looks like it's in a fairly strong position at the moment.

But if CARNAGE people want to participate as CARNAGE that is preferable in my opinion, as its the group we will always be working with and its good to show a bit of CARNAGE presence at these kind of events. So if its possible to back coalition without being IN coalition thats good, but if not, participating as part of coalition for the siege is a garunteed way to be involved.

Im not sure at the moment what the requirments are, in the past they took anyone in evasion armour even (but you get to look forward to spending many a long minute lying on the ground waiting for a respawn before the 100-105 backhands you straight back down again).
It probably depends on how many that are organised to be in Coalition for the coming siege already.

OH yes, last siege I heard that only 20 evo members participated, and they were outnumbered about 4-1 (courtesy of Striderrr)

Thats about all thats crossed my mind for the minute, lol I'm glad thats all for now.

But yea, the bottom line is it'd be fun to be in it, cuz I've seen a lot of interest from people, so I look forward to seeing us get there.

Dam i really didnt mean to write so much....
Back to top Go down
DevilsWife

DevilsWife

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: sounds good   Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:36 am

sounds pretty good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?)   Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zen and the art of Dratan Castle Seige (also can apply for Merac CS?)
Page 1 of 1