of Last Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Last Chaos

CARNAGE Expect Nothing Less

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BLOOOOPP <<<yes was necessary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flikjustis

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-23

BLOOOOPP <<<yes was necessary Empty
PostSubject: BLOOOOPP <<<yes was necessary   BLOOOOPP <<<yes was necessary I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:27 am

oooook sooooo....im bowing out in just under 2 weeks, SirBeaR will be taking care of Attreus and i will pop in from time to time.....if the guild needs room pls feel free to kick me...

i wanted to clarify a few issues....im an emotional person, maybe its all in my head, but one thing that gets me is when ppl talk behind my back. if u have an issue talk to me about it i am a drama queen and an anger issue rofl but i get over it quickly...i want nothing more than to get along with everyone and help others out....as this job may require me to move up north i dont have access to internet and its kiling me having to leave all this behind...so just wanted to say you all ROCK MY SOCKS and if u would like to get in touch email me

this is flik over and out
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/flik_just_is
MaiaTan

MaiaTan

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: BLOOOOPP <<<yes was necessary   BLOOOOPP <<<yes was necessary I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:18 am

We'll miss you Smile Plus try to enjoy your new job. ;P
Back to top Go down
LeaderSAMA

LeaderSAMA

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: BLOOOOPP <<<yes was necessary   BLOOOOPP <<<yes was necessary I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:13 pm

I DISAGREEEE!!! hire a satalite attach a wifi chip to your back so as to never lose the signal!!! do it do it now!! i'm telling you its never too late for sci-fi conventions!! tackle a guy make him make it and dam the concequences!!!

chicka i'll miss you way too bloody much if you just leave and never pop on, of course i'll email you but its not the saaaaaaame *whine* so spend those billions of dollars you don't have seduce your boss into getting wifi for your addiction and play with me forever and ever and ever! its just so crazy it might just work >.>

you have me on msn, give me a shout though okay... love you lots
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/moldythorns
Animal
Admin
Animal

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: BLOOOOPP <<<yes was necessary   BLOOOOPP <<<yes was necessary I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:29 am

real cute ..what you and highdro did to Bush is childish..... you 12 year old morons ... hope ya enjoy the bann
Back to top Go down
https://carnagerequiem.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLOOOOPP <<<yes was necessary   BLOOOOPP <<<yes was necessary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLOOOOPP <<<yes was necessary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
of Last Chaos :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: