of Last Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Last Chaos

CARNAGE Expect Nothing Less

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

( Runtime Error ) can any1 help me in that ? =/

Go down 
+3
MaiaTan
BUSHMASTER
GoN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GoN

GoN

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-06

( Runtime Error )  can any1 help me in that ? =/ Empty
PostSubject: ( Runtime Error ) can any1 help me in that ? =/   ( Runtime Error )  can any1 help me in that ? =/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:22 pm

Hi , i gt a probleme with the runtime error ..can't play lc =X
I did upgrade every thing in my computer , but it's the same =/
( every thing updated, did uninstall and install again too )
pls help >.<

( Runtime Error )  can any1 help me in that ? =/ Lastchaosrunetimeerrorhc8

Last edited by GoN on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/people/OpegTg3
BUSHMASTER
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: ( Runtime Error ) can any1 help me in that ? =/   ( Runtime Error )  can any1 help me in that ? =/ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:15 am

never seen that one
Back to top Go down
MaiaTan

MaiaTan

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: ( Runtime Error ) can any1 help me in that ? =/   ( Runtime Error )  can any1 help me in that ? =/ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:16 am

It happens right when you start lc, doesn't even load the game.
Back to top Go down
Satanssoul

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: ( Runtime Error ) can any1 help me in that ? =/   ( Runtime Error )  can any1 help me in that ? =/ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:23 pm

Hey hey

sounds like something got corrupted in the game files, did this start after the update?

maybe a uninstall - reinstall - update will take care of it,,,, will take a while to do tho.
Back to top Go down
Aruc

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: ( Runtime Error ) can any1 help me in that ? =/   ( Runtime Error )  can any1 help me in that ? =/ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:36 am

Did you update video drivers or anything? I had a weird problem where LC didn't like more current versions of video drivers for my ATI card for my old PC. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
GoN

GoN

PostSubject: Re: ( Runtime Error ) can any1 help me in that ? =/   ( Runtime Error )  can any1 help me in that ? =/ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:23 am

Aruc wrote:
Did you update video drivers or anything? I had a weird problem where LC didn't like more current versions of video drivers for my ATI card for my old PC. Just a thought.

Satanssoul wrote:
Hey hey

sounds like something got corrupted in the game files, did this start after the update?

maybe a uninstall - reinstall - update will take care of it,,,, will take a while to do tho.

up , everything updated and i did uninstall and reinstall .

eh ..i install it right?then i click lc icon to start lc ..upgrade part apears ..he do all update ..then i click start and the error comes when it's loading =/

I allready changed the Nksp.exe too ..

But probleme keeps =(
Back to top Go down
motoko

motoko

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ( Runtime Error ) can any1 help me in that ? =/   ( Runtime Error )  can any1 help me in that ? =/ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:05 am

have you posted this on the Aeria forums? when you do go into your LC folder and find the error log. post that in the thread too. Maybe JonGhost might spot something. he's better at computers than i am Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scarywings
JAVvvJR

JAVvvJR

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: ( Runtime Error ) can any1 help me in that ? =/   ( Runtime Error )  can any1 help me in that ? =/ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:44 pm

yea apernently moto may me lose the last of my conection Sad so i was out the game for 3 whole days but still he gives good advise when he knows wats hes doing.... oh yea about me dc and not playing that was kina my fault for not paying the internet bill lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
GoN

GoN

PostSubject: Re: ( Runtime Error ) can any1 help me in that ? =/   ( Runtime Error )  can any1 help me in that ? =/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:40 am

JAVvvJR wrote:
yea apernently moto may me lose the last of my conection Sad so i was out the game for 3 whole days but still he gives good advise when he knows wats hes doing.... oh yea about me dc and not playing that was kina my fault for not paying the internet bill lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

LOL ! XD
Maia told me that , lmfao xD

gotta pay attention xD Razz

motoko wrote:
have you posted this on the Aeria forums? when you do go into your LC folder and find the error log. post that in the thread too. Maybe JonGhost might spot something. he's better at computers than i am Razz

Nope , but i will =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ( Runtime Error ) can any1 help me in that ? =/   ( Runtime Error )  can any1 help me in that ? =/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

( Runtime Error ) can any1 help me in that ? =/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
of Last Chaos :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: