of Last Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Last Chaos

CARNAGE Expect Nothing Less

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DeltaForce Compund

Go down 
+7
atticus
Jrox
Ani-Winyuwa
BUSHMASTER
Aruc
GoN
TwistedSpoke
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TwistedSpoke

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-14

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: DeltaForce Compund   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:16 am

hey guys i finally got back online and went to dfc link and it brought me here..... what happen to dfc?
Back to top Go down
GoN

GoN

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-06

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeltaForce Compund   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:31 am

I don't know .. when i joined CARNAGE this was it . Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/people/OpegTg3
Aruc

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-29

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeltaForce Compund   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:05 pm

I don't know what dfc is, but this is the new and current CARNAGE forums page.

And its a pretty sweet one even if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
BUSHMASTER
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-25

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeltaForce Compund   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:11 am

DFC is a squad we were in for Americas Army DFC= Delta Force Compound
Back to top Go down
Ani-Winyuwa

Ani-Winyuwa

Registration date : 2008-08-27

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeltaForce Compund   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:14 am

<-------HIPPIECHICK-DFC here Smile

How goes it, Spoke Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dorseystwistedchild
Jrox

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-23

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: OLD CRONIES ARE CALLED TO REUNITE   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:09 am

We should all get back together if possible. I still play AA and COD4, and while I have Last Chaos, I never really got into it. Though i would be willing to jump on last chaos for a couple hours to chat with old bushy. I'd love to have your ts address so i can get on there and talk trash to him. Neways if any of the old DFC wanna try to get together on ts just mail me jamescyriljordan@yahoo.com and I will host a ts for us to talk. Bush and CMa1 or whoever admins this page.... don't erase my message please. Bush CALL MEH. Don't make me come in last chaos and find you. I'll probably be like a lvl 80 arskickingmaching by then and it wont be pretty.

Jay a.k.a. jrox^dfc^ a.k.a. murtthemurciless^dfc^ a.k.a. murtthewolf^dfc^ a.k.a. captian obvious^dfc^
Back to top Go down
atticus

Number of posts : 3

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeltaForce Compund   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:40 am

I haven't checked the forums in ages and BAM! Murt shows up!

Glad to see you are still around, Murt. hope all is going well. I don't have as much time to game, so I play LC and level slowly like a grandma. (Once a noob, always a noob.) You need to stop by on ts. post in this forum if no one got you the address.
Back to top Go down
BUSHMASTER
Admin

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeltaForce Compund   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:27 am

LMAO HEY JROCK Razz
Back to top Go down
TwistedSpoke

Registration date : 2008-09-14

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: americas army   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:10 am

well if you guys dont already know.. aa has changed abit. im still online with the dfc tag so guys come the hell back and revive DFC.

as for me ive been good since my DIVORCE thank god its all over!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
KILLERKISER^DFC^

Registration date : 2008-11-26

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeltaForce Compund   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:16 am

sup bush and atticus haven't seen talked to you in awhile hope everything is good with you all
Back to top Go down
AP

Registration date : 2008-10-07

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeltaForce Compund   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:28 am

Hey to all the old DFC gang. DFC was started a long time ago when we played Delta Force. I remember them old days. Then we moved to AA, some good times have been had. Someone needs to find all the old pictures we had of our get together in Nashville, played paintball for a few hours. Miss the old gang. Hope everyone is doing good.
Back to top Go down
MurtTheMerciless

Registration date : 2009-02-20

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: Hey DFC miss u guys   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:07 am

Ok guys i would love to at least chat with you guys on team speak, and i would love to start playing aa again.

You guys start mailing me and we can get coordinated, but i need contact info or atleast email addesses. I can't run a dedicated server to host ts on (or basically i can't leave my computer on 24/7 running ts in hopes that one of you will get on ts while im here and checking it), and we would never be on at the same time anyway without some type of coordiantion. Why don't you guys send me some mail jordanjay001@yahoo.com and i can try to coordinate a time we can all get on catch up. Or i can start putting one up on like tues an thurs nights. give me some feedback at the email address.

thank,
jay
(aka Murt)
Back to top Go down
GI*JOSE

Registration date : 2009-11-21

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeltaForce Compund   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:40 am

Hey All! I see talk of an old ^DFC^ get together? hope all are well and can't wait to talk to you guys! Babe says hi too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DeltaForce Compund Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeltaForce Compund   DeltaForce Compund I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeltaForce Compund
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
of Last Chaos :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: