of Last Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Last Chaos

CARNAGE Expect Nothing Less

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

if your game fails to patch (Jav please read ASAP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
motoko

motoko

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-28

if your game fails to patch (Jav please read ASAP) Empty
PostSubject: if your game fails to patch (Jav please read ASAP)   if your game fails to patch (Jav please read ASAP) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:40 am

this seems to be happening more lately. First if this happens the only thing we have found that helps is to reset or power-cycle your router. If you're not using a router you'll have to call your ISP and see if they blocked any ports.

Now this is really important. If you fail to patch and your IM is not updated DO NOT buy anything from it. This can cause an error in your data and make that character corrupt. As far as i've heard this cannot be recovered.

sorry i don't have a definitive fix for you but I'll let you know any progress i hear on this problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scarywings
Aruc

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: if your game fails to patch (Jav please read ASAP)   if your game fails to patch (Jav please read ASAP) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:48 pm

Um thats quite scary, but it means I'd have a long holiday from LC if it did happen!
Back to top Go down
starlene

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: if your game fails to patch (Jav please read ASAP)   if your game fails to patch (Jav please read ASAP) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:38 pm

i dont want a long holiday Mad thx motoko for info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JAVvvJR

JAVvvJR

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: if your game fails to patch (Jav please read ASAP)   if your game fails to patch (Jav please read ASAP) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:41 am

yea after i turnred off my router i was no longer to play lc or get on ts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if your game fails to patch (Jav please read ASAP)   if your game fails to patch (Jav please read ASAP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if your game fails to patch (Jav please read ASAP)
Page 1 of 1